SOUTHERN FINLAND - ETELä-SUOMI » PADASJOKI »VILLA TYYRPUURI
Villa Tyyrpuuri - cottage, villa
Luxurious villas Tyyrpuuri and Paapuuri at Kiuasniemi are located in Padasjoki within good transport connections (less than two hours by car from Helsinki metropolitan area). Villas provide you or your company with privacy and peaceful nature.
Villas Tyyrpuuri and Paapuuri are a perfect choice if you are looking for a high quality holiday villa and a private beach at an exceptional location on the South side of Lake Päijänne. Sitting on the patio, you can view the beautiful lake and the nearby marina. From the sauna a roofed boardwalk leads you to the lake for a swim.
Luxury Villas Tyyrpuuri and Paapuuri were completed for the 2011 summer season, and are located on the scenic South side of Lake Päijänne only a short distance from Padasjoki village. The villas are spacious and full of light. Modern design and natural building materials are combined in the villas to suit the surrounding nature. The interior design and the equipment of the villas are finalized to the highest degree that will satisfy the needs of the most discerning client. The large sun patio, roofed sauna terrace and beach patio invite you to enjoy the beautiful scenery of Lake Päijänne year around. The villas are fully furnished, have three large bedrooms, a modern kitchen, dining and living room areas, a stylish sauna section, a large room with a fireplace, and all the necessary utility rooms (altogether 137 m2). The villas also have a garage and a storage house. Each villa accommodates eight people.
Take a day trip by boat into the nearby Päijänne National Park. Within walking distance from the villas you will find a cafe, canoe rental, summer shop and lighted walking paths. Within a short driving distance, the services of Padasjoki village are at your disposal.
Lake Päijänne and Päijänne Natural Park offer you great surroundings for an enjoyable nature experience, and activities for the whole family, or group. Try canoeing to the nearby islands and have a picnic at a maintained camp fire. Visit the unique ridge island Kelvenne and its sandy beach lagoons.
Examples of activities in winter:
• Day trip to Päijänne National Park; enjoy the well-maintained ski tracks and camp fire place!
• Try ice fishing on wintery Lake Päijänne!
• Go cross-country skiing on the well-lighted Kullasvuori ski tracks (somewhat challenging, the surrounding area)!
• Take part in Päijänne Postihiihto Ski and Moonlight Ski!
• Ski Centre Himos is within a short driving distance!
Examples of activities in winter:
• Have a relaxing stay at Kiuasniemi and dip into the lake from your own beach patio!
• Go jogging or outing in the surrounding Kullasvuori area!
• Boat, cruise or go canoeing at Lake Päijänne (guided canoeing trips, and maps to the islands of Päijänne Natural Park available)!
• Go swimming and sunbathing at Isohieta beach (700-meter-long sandy beach on island Kelvenne)!
• Explore the Päijänne Ilves hiking trails!
• Go to the Padasjoki summer theatre (2009 summer theatre champion)!
• Visit the art exhibitions held during the summer months in Padasjoki; Ars Auttoinen, Ars Arrakoski, the summer cottage of naïve artist Enni Id, Art Cafe Pikantti!
• Visit the annual Sahtimarkkinat fair!
• Visit Päijänne Regatta (the largest lake regatta in Finland)!
• Go and watch the annual Neste Oil Rally Finland in Jyväskylä!
Extra images: http://gallery.me.com/pengberg#100437
Special luxurious packages are available:
- Ice Fishing Package
- Rapid Stream Fishing Package
- Skiing Package
Please, make a request for more detailed information + prices.
Prices are for 6 people. There are 2 extra beds for extra cost. Ask an offer.
Additional pictures are in a section ""Virtual Tour".
Customers are taken 200 € deposit on the day of the arrival and it will be returned if everything is fine on the day of the departure. Minimal booking period is 2 days. In a high season (weeks 52-2 and 25-35) minimal booking period is 1 week. During Midsummer the minimum is 5 days. Arrival – 18.00, departure – 11.00. Pets are not allowed. No indoor smoking. Final cleaning is compulsory and included into the rental price. Bedlinen are compulsory for an extra cost. Fishing tour 200 €/ person, catering starting from 59 €/ person, fishing equipment 30 €/ person, outboard motor 36 €/ day.